Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Manufacturer in China
Tel: +86(752) 2222-845 Mobile: +86-139-2288-7311
info@www.protechwood.com Contact us at any time
Building 1, Huamao Building, Wenchang Road 1, Huizhou, Guangdong, China
Monday - Saturday 08:30-18:00

Blog Posts

September 24, 2015

Protechwood – The Sikorsky S-ninety two

The S-ninety two is Sikorsky Helicopters newest plane. It can be a medium carry, twin motor helicopter that is an evolution of the H-60/70 sequence presently in company with the Military, Navy and Coast Guard. The S-ninety two was intended with civil and navy operators in mind. Its missions include corporate shuttle, offshore oil assist, transporting dignitaries and VIPs, legislation enforcement, and search and rescue.

For the reason that of the vast selection of missions, the civil edition can be can be ordered in two diverse configurations, a transport edition and a utility edition. The transport edition has an inside cabin very similar to an airliner. It has 19 seats and is pretty spacious with a 6-foot ceiling. It can be capable to carry 19 travellers a selection of four hundred miles. The utility edition has 22 side dealing with seats, a big rear cargo door/ramp for loading/unloading and is capable to carry three airline model LD-three containers with further storage becoming available in the vicinity of the aft ramp compartment. Equally variations are powered by two FADEC (full authority electronic motor control) outfitted Standard Electric CT7-eight turbo shaft engines.

The navy edition is referred to as the H-ninety two Superhawk. It has additional impressive engines and can be configured for specific mission prerequisites. For example, the search and rescue variant has space for seats, auxiliary gas, litters, and SAR and crisis devices.

The S-ninety two has an airframe designed 40% from composite products, the remaining 60% becoming steel. It has a 4 bladed key rotor with a suggestion that is swept back again and angled downward to lessen sound and maximize carry. The S-ninety two retains and increases the security functions of its mother or father the BlackHawk. It incorporates hen strike tolerance and motor burst containment. It utilizes an energetic vibration control method to be certain a comfortable flight. The small flight deck and cabin acoustic concentrations will allow for for a quieter additional comforting trip.

The cockpit gives fantastic visibility for a helicopter of this sizing. The S-ninety two utilizes a Rockwell Collins glass cockpit, a pretty capable twin, 4-axis automatic flight control method (autopilot) and an Avionics Administration Technique (AMS). The glass cockpit is made up of a maintenance facts pc and 4 Liquid crystal display shows. The method enables the crew to additional proficiently manage flight and navigation facts, motor and programs operations, weather conditions radar and terrain information and facts.

The S-ninety two has a crew of two pilots. It has a greatest velocity of 190 mph and a company ceiling of 15,000 ft.

The S-ninety two very first flew in December of 1998. It obtained FAA certification in December 2002 and the very first plane was delivered to PHI (Petroleum Helicopters Inc.) in September of 2004.

The S-ninety two has been bought by a quantity of diverse organizations in a range of industries. Its ability to carry out a vast range of missions will keep it in desire significantly into this century.

Resource by Protechwood

Pro Tips , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Contact Us
Building 1, Huamao Building, Wenchang Road 1, Huizhou, Guangdong, China
+86(752) 2222-845
+86-1392-2887-311